Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Things That Keep Me Glued..

This month has been without a doubt, or any exaggeration, complete and total horse crap. (I know, "How lady like", well listen pal, if you want a delicate, soft, flower, go pick one. You're not gonna find that here.).

So what is a girl to do? The sky is falling, and it feels like the world is caving in around me. So what do i do?

Well first i look at this little ball of adorable and sweetness, and remind myself that i made that. He is mine and i am his, and no matter what i will get through this, for him.


 
Photo by Jess Gougeon Photography



Then i put this song on, and i BELT it out until i feel human again: (if you're good, maybe i'll post a video next week? We'll see if my ego can take it haha).




Then i add the Zen and Bliss blends to my Zaq Dew Diffuser, and let the smells of home take me away from a while, and calm me down. This combination has helped my anxiety problems better than any medication i have ever been prescribed. Not that i don't still need my meds in emergencies, i do, but this has helped me SO much, and since i started using them daily the frequency of needing those meds has reduced A LOT.

Then i remind myself that no matter what, i have an amazing partner in life, and that no matter what happens, he and i have conquered so much together already. We can take the world if we need to. If i have faith in nothing else, it's this, that with this man next to me, there is nothing i can't accomplish.



Photo by Jess Gougeon Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment